Re[2]: Same old same old

Hello Dennis,

Tuesday, July 11, 2000, 6:48:54 AM, you wrote:

DH> \I do have one request. Please strip
DH> our email addresses out of the archives before posting them to the web.
DH> There are automated spambots that troll the web looking for email
DH> addresses.

    If I were to zip the archives, would this prevent the spambots
    from finding the email addresses?  It only seems logical to me
    since the program would have to download it, unzip it, then locate
    the addresses.  One thing I'll do is go back over my 1000+ posts
    for my personal database and delete all email addresses that are
    posted with their messages.

--
Best regards,
 Tai Nguyen                            mailto:xbase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx