Re: Same old same old

Hello omega-list,

  Though I don't actively trade, I wanted to give some back to the
  Omega and the RealTraders lists since just by reading the posts have
  saved me quite a few pesos by showing me that trading the markets
  takes and intelligent approach.  So I purchased a domain name and
  started sharing my personal archives with those who might find it
  useful.

  I'd like to help the good O-List with the following
  as well as anything else the people feel is important:

  -Archive the digest version, though I will need some assistance
  converting the file attachments that come through the digest version
  which came as gibberish when I was subscribing to the digest version.
  -A FAQ section, but I will need someone to manage it (I second the
  motion to nominate Fred to the title of FAQ Editor).
  -Data storage.  My apologies to the person who I can't recall that
  suggested this, but they felt that there was a need to start
  becoming less dependent on Omega's data.  I can provide storage
  space but can't provide the data since I don't trade. With this
  storage, anyone can just download via http from the site.

  Any other ideas?  Basically I wouldn't mind offering some time
  currently, since I'm on summer break from school, setting this
  website up.  Because I'm currently looking for a part time job for
  the summer which will hopefully lead into my school year (plug :-), I can get
  all the relevant links and a generic site together in about a week
  or so.  Any other suggestions?

  --
Best regards,
 Tai Nguyen                          mailto:xbase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx