From: Richard Josslin
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 2:54 PM
Subject: My Secret

Dear Group,

For many years I have netted in excess of 100 basis
points of profit daily in my day-trading of the nearby S&P
futures contract on a one-contract basis.
 <snip>
this specific exercise in
particular, you, too, could and would achieve all the
success that their use has bestowed upon me.

To the good health of this fine group and of all of its
worthy members.

Sincerely,

Richard