RE: TICK DATA

M. Simms [mailto:prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote
> But of course....the only data vendor still in existence.....
> www.tickdata.com
>
> Expect to pay a small fortune though...

Tick data isn't the only one. Quote.com has a huge amount of data
including tick and intraday data for stocks, indices, futures, and
options back to 1997 (daily data goes back farther). It's true that this
much data would have cost a small fortune just a few years ago but you
can access all of it for just the cost of your monthly subscription to
Quote.com. I use it every day with TradeStation.

You can use a tool like QCollector (http://www.mechtrading.com , my web
site) to simplify downloading data from Quote.com.

If you visit our web site you can also check out the OmegaUpdater
program.

Dave DeLuca
Tradeworks Software
http://www.mechtrading.com