My Secret

Dear Group,

For many years I have netted in excess of 100 basis
points of profit daily in my day-trading of the nearby S&P
futures contract on a one-contract basis.  After relentless
inquiries, I have decided to reveal the secret as to how I
have been able to attain such consistency:

1.  Clean living,
2.  Dedicating a portion of my profits to charities,
3.  Honoring my wife, children, friends, and acquantances,
4.  Maintaining a daily spiritual practice,
5.  Eating healthy food,
6.  Getting at least 7 hours of sleep each night, and
7.  Exercising and meditating at least 30 minutes before the

market opens.

While the foregoing have contributed significantly to my
ability to attain consistent and substantial profits, in
fact, it was the introduction of one specific exercise into
my pre-market daily exercise routine that ultimately led to
my exceeding that magical 100 basis points per day
threshold.  That exercise was revealed to me several years
ago in India by a guru after the traditional 3 years+3
months+3weeks+3days+3hours+3minutes+3seconds interim
following the beginning of my practice with him.  In
appreciation of the continued fellowship that I have
received from this group, I have now decided to share this
exercise, and the following website shows a photo of my
practice of it:

http://my.ispchannel.com/~olfogey/MySecret.jpg

My protocol is to begin my daily exercise routine 30 minutes

before the opening of the S&P, to end that routine with 3
sets of 5 repetitions each of the foregoing exercise, to
meditate until the market opens, to make my daily 100 basis
points (often within the first few hours of trading), and
thereafter to go about the other activities of my day.  I am

confident that were you to adopt in your life the foregoing
activites in general and this specific exercise in
particular, you, too, could and would achieve all the
success that their use has bestowed upon me.

To the good health of this fine group and of all of its
worthy members.

Sincerely,

Richard