Re: TICK COUNT

Ted,

I use DBC sat-feed also.  My daytime ONLY tick counts for (big pit
contract) SP U0 are:

28/6  1682
29/6  1865
30/6  1691

Obviously the service is now total junk.  I've been with DBC for a long
time and seen a huge deterioration in the past year.  They don't even care
to address the problem because they just want everyone to switch to
ESignal.  I did a bit of research with ESignal users on some Nasdaq stocks
and their tick counts were so massively higher than ANY other data source
that it was obvious they were receiving many ticks transmitted twice which
can really mess systems up!  When I realised this ..I've decided to send
DBC packing.

I'm now switching to Quotespeed datafeed after a free trial run.  Not only
is the feed much faster (115200 baud vs 19200 baud for Signal) but I have
CONFIRMED that the tick counts are much much higher than the junk sent by
DBC.  With prices also being lower ...the decision to switch is really a no
brainer at this point!

If you have TS2000 then the new version of Quotespeed will work directly
with it.  For TS4.0 users like myself, the Dynastore emulator is
required.  In short ...goodbye DBC!  In Europe Quotespeed is available via
satellite or internet.  In the US, only via internet.

Rgds
Simon.