Re: TICK COUNT

5399 ticks for Friday 7/3 day session only using BMI. I figure I'm losing
close to 1/3 of the total ticks. I'm thinking about installing an ice cream
hand crank to speed things up to get more ticks. I might even get some bass
boat batteries and install an electric ice cream crank. LOL  Your going to
be amazed at the number of ticks your losing. Ever wonder what your
indicators would look like with the correct amount of ticks?

Robert