Re: Time to move this list to E-Groups

Can the e-groups site be used simply as a place to post attachments?

In other words, if you have a big message or attachment to send, then send
it to both omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx and omega-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Those who
are interested in the attachment can go look at the attachment at the egroups
web site.  This gives us a place to post attachments without compromising
privacy or forcing banner ads into our messages...