Re: Time to move this list to E-Groups

> > I prefer the Omega-List as it is.  I like the limit on attachments.  Most of
> > them are big graphics files which I never bother to open.   Or they are .ELA
> > files which I never install unless the code is disclosed in the e-mail.

I've hung back from this discussion because I'm a newbie.  I'll go
wherever the group is.  But I think there's an easy solution to this.

Anyone can get a free website now - check out www.homestead.com for one.
List members who have a large attachment can upload the attachment to
their web site, then past a link into their omega-list post.  That way,
those who want to view or download them can click on the link.

It takes an hour or two to figure out how to store files on a free
website, and to create links to the stored files.  But once you have one,
you can use it for sharing all sorts of files with list members, family,
friends, even yourself (to keep files somewhere and be able to get to them
even when you're not at your own computer).  Homestead, for example, is
free, fast, and doesn't put pop-up ads on your screen.

My $0.02.  I'm just glad to be a part of this list - it's been teaching
me something almost every day!

Best regards,

John