Re: A Quick Poll

robert.cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> There was a guy who made his living walking a high wire. There were no nets
> and death or serious injury came with failure. He was famous but I can't
> remember his name but his whole family did this. I remember what he used as
> an example of how he could do this day in and day out which enabled him to
> be 85 and die from old age.

Was it not livermore who said. "When you have a loss, always fear your losses
will increase and when you have a profit, hope that it will grow to a home run".
To hope and to fear is human. The only problem is most novices hope losses will
correct themselves and fear the Markets will take their little profits.

The question is not to erase fear but to reverse the natural novice way of
thinking. I don't know if any one truely achives the reverse of signs, but if
they do trading becomes bliss.

Regards
Shawn

--