Re: A Quick Poll

Fear in trading is directly related to losing money or just being wrong. So
as an example if you Shawn had say 50 million dollars. You traded one mini
contract of corn it would be reasonable to assume you could trade that with
zero fear. It could also be said if you did have any fear then that fear
would be considered unreasonable fear. But if your fear was generated from
some other source other than money, ego etc. Could be you went around
telling everybody how great you were at trading and you now feared
embarrassment from being wrong as opposed to any monetary loss. So now you
have uncovered two forms of fear that you can eliminate totally. One to
reduce fear to zero from monetary loss simply would mean being extremely
over capitalized when trading. The other  would mean simply not to brag
about trading to eliminate any fear from being wrong. Just messing with the
subject of fear and trading fearless. But greed and fear can't be on equal
terms when trading because fear is the stronger emotion. is not going to
make it okay if there out of balanced. So concerning the subject of this
post Fibonacci is just a mathematical observation of market behavior
measuring fear and greed, a rough one but one just the same.

Robert