Re: A Quick Poll

<< My vote is "no".  However I admit that I sometimes refer to the numbers to
 try and anticipate what the many Fibonacci followers will be doing.

Same here.  I have yet to see scientific proof for Fib numbers but I am open
minded
and will listen.

When you are paddling down a river, it helps to establish a reference to chart
the truest course.  Perhaps the Fib numbers can be used the same way.

Most strong trends tend to retrace anywhere from 20 - 35% in my experience.
Consider a trend that is making slightly higher highs and is retracing 60-70%.
Is this a trend or is it a market that is in congestion or cycling with a
slight upward bias?

Perhaps percentage retracements can be used to measure trending vs.
non-trending markets.

Jim