Re: Off Subject (Sort of) Looking for notebook recommendation

I have had good luck with my Gateway Solo notebook.  I travel a lot and my
notebook really takes a beating.  In the last three years I have had only two
very minor problems and they were both fixed very promptly at no cost even
though the warranty had expired. If I ever need a new notebook I would
probably buy another one from Gateway.  It seems to me that this company has
a good attitude.

Chuck LeBeau