Re: A Quick Poll

In a message dated 6/20/00 11:41:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kentr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I believe that if you take almost any technique, apply it to the markets,
and
 study it diligently long enough, you will learn to trade with it
 successfully.  >>

Well said.  Perhaps if enough people use Fibonacci ratios they work sometimes
as a self fulfilling prophecy.  I can see no other reason why they should
work.  My good friend, Joe Dinapoli uses them very successfully.  However he
is an exceptional trader who could do as well or perhaps better with any
methodology he chooses.  It is the trader who makes the methodology
successful, not the other way around.

My vote is "no".  However I admit that I sometimes refer to the numbers to
try and anticipate what the many Fibonacci followers will be doing.

Chuck LeBeau
traderclub.com