From: William Wood [mailto:wrwood@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 3:41 PM
To: Phil Lane; Bob Fulks; TradeWynne@xxxxxxx; Jimmy
Cc: Omega List
Subject: RE: A Quick Poll

I have read this many times but have never seen an explaination.  Why would
a technique that works initially no longer work just because a lot of people
start using it.  For example, many say the Turtle methods no longer worked
because they became too well known.  Seems to me that the self-fulfilling
theory would kick in when more people use the technique and make it work
better not worse.

Regards

Bill Wood