Cyberbroker

Bill:

I was one of the first 20 Cyberbroker customers.  Software is nice, but
reliablity and customer service have been declining of late.  If
MBtrading is working for you, I wouldn't switch.  If MB is reliable and
your  connection is pretty good, count your blessings.  (Do you prefer
the bells and whistles of TS2000 or the stability of 4.0?)

Regards,

John Edeleanu

PS--I am testing Protrader.com.  Interesting commssion structure and
some features Cybertrader doesn't have.  Will probably switch as soon as
my DSL line is working again.