Re: OFF TOPIC - monitor problem

>From your description, two monitors acting the same, you should begin looking
for other sources of interference in your setup. Monitors are susceptible to
magnetic as well as electrical interference. I would check for items near your
monitor which may be producing magnetic fields (other monitors operating at
different refresh rates, AC powered radios, Older wall transformers type power
converters, etc.). Next I would look for problems with my AC power to the
monitor, if you are experiencing line voltage fluctuations this also will cause
may
monitors to wobble at a rate which is the difference between your line voltage
frequency, 60 Hz in US, and your refresh rate setting, usually some where
between 50 Hz and 90 Hz. Things that can cause line voltage fluctuations are
often other loads in your home of office, such as air conditioners.

Hope this gives you some ideas
Rick Mitchell