OFF TOPIC - monitor problem

I am having trouble resolving a problem with my 19" DELL monitor.   The
problem is the image wobbles!  It come and goes and is sometimes worse than
others.  Sometimes it is fine with no wobble at all.  It makes me feel
seasick to watch.   I have reloaded the drivers.   Checked it with another
monitor (same problem).   Had Dell change the video card (Matrox G400) and
still the problem is there.

Anyone had this problem or have any suggestions as to what it may be?

many thanks

regards

Philip