Re: Upgrade to SP4C

On 18 Jun 2000, at 9:31, NHBob wrote:
> In W98 at least, the critical temp directory is not C:/TEMP but > C:/windows/temp. Empty that one and the problem should disappear.
I have the same problem with upgrading from SP4c to SP5. I emptied the temp directory and the error still appears.
InstallShield Self-Extracting EXE -- The decompression of %s failed. There may not be enough free disk space available in the TEMP directory.
Has anybody figured out a fix for this. As usual, none of Omega Research's suggestions has solved the problem.

Glenn Pederson gpeder@xxxxxxxxx