Re: Upgrade to SP4C

In W98 at least, the critical temp directory is not C:/TEMP but
C:/windows/temp.  Empty that one and the problem should disappear.
----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Bukowski
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2000 5:41 PM
Subject: Upgrade to SP4C

I had been getting along with SP4 (Prosuite, Win 98, 350PII, 256mb, 10gb
disk)...waiting for SP5 to upgrade. I learned that I need to upgrade to SP4C
first. After downloading SP4C and following all the predecessor instructions
to install,as I begin installation, I get an Error Message: "The
decompression of %s failed. There may not be enough disk space available in
the TEMP directory." (I have 6.5 gb free disk space and a TEMP folder empty
in Windows and Omega Research directories.)

Anyone know the solution?