Re: Subject: Upgrade to SP4C

The problem is due to aborted installation files that were left in the
temp directory. Apparently, the install program does not overwrite any
existing files of the same name or there was a "progress" file that got
created during the aborted installation and was not deleted on the fresh
re-install. The installation program probably should've deleted this type
of file in that case.