Global Server data TS 2000i

Hi,

how can I add a non-globalserver data type symbol to
my portfolio?
I use EOD Metastock data. I can add a new symbol in
the Symbol Dictionary Setup with a non-globalserver
data type.
This is no problem but if I want to add this symbol to
my portfolio and choose "add symbol" i have no chance
to choose another data source than historybank.com!?
So where can I find my not-historybank-data?
I can import metastock data but in the radar screen i
will not see any data.

What I'm missing with my metastock data?
Any help or possible instruction

Thanks Jim