Re: Subject: Upgrade to SP4C

> Thanks to all who responded. Although 2 temp folders were empty,
> the C:/windows/temp file was not empty. Once cleared, the
> installation worked without a hitch.

I confess ignorance about this.  Can someone explain to me why
anything cares what's in the c:\windows\temp directory?  If the
entire **PARTITION** that contains that directory was full, that
would be a problem.  But if the partition has plenty of free space on
it, why should anything care how much cruft is left over in any
particular directory?  The directory should be able to grow almost
without bound, as long as the partition still has room on it.

Gary