Upgrade to SP4C

I had been getting along with SP4 (Prosuite, Win 98, 350PII, 256mb, 10gb
disk)...waiting for SP5 to upgrade. I learned that I need to upgrade to SP4C
first. After downloading SP4C and following all the predecessor instructions
to install,as I begin installation, I get an Error Message: "The
decompression of %s failed. There may not be enough disk space available in
the TEMP directory." (I have 6.5 gb free disk space and a TEMP folder empty
in Windows and Omega Research directories.)

Anyone know the solution?