Re: EL Question - Referencing 52-week High on Intra-Day

Ooops.  Should have tested it first.  Change the array declaration
line to:

arrays: WkHigh[53](0), WkLow[53](99999999);

Dennis wrote:

> Yeah but with TS4 you can't load 52 weeks of daily or weekly data
> when data1 is 5 minute bars.

Ah.  Good point.  :-)  I was so busy solving the problem I forgot
about the limitations!

You're right.  You'd have to solve this with multiple charts and
global vars or by writing it to a file.  Much messier that way, but
do-able.

Gary