Re: Code Help please

> I have got a code problem as well. What I want this to do is to plot a
> verticle line begining on a specified date and then plot a verticle line at
> every squared number of days from the specified day forward, ie. 4 days
> later, 9days later, 25days later, 49days later, 64days later, 81days... to
> the end of the data or limited to about 42 squared.

Unverified.........

{set scaling to screen}

input: firsdate(990104), firsline(2), lastline(42);
var: count(-1), sqrt(0);

if if d >= firsdate then begin
  count = count + 1;
  sqrt = squareroot(count);
  if d = firsdate or
  (sqrt >= firsline and sqrt <= lastline and fracportion(sqrt) = 0) then begin
    plot1(0,"0"); {plot type: bar low}
    plot2(1,"1"); {plot type: bar high}
  end;
end;