Re: Linda Radish

i hate me too's, but your post stated precisely what my deleted profane
filled ramblings tried to say, but did not. one thing i might add is each
accomplishes according to his/her abilities, and we as individuals have
no right to prejudge what those abilities might be based on our limited
perception.

another thing i want to say is a big thank you to those who share their
time on this list...your contributions are read and reread by myself and
are greatly appreciated, whether you're full time traders or part time,
it doen't matter to me, because you are all PROFESSIONAL in my book, so
thanks!!!

TJ

no more kissy crap, onward fellow traders to the market ass kickings :))