Re: LBR

Sorry, Charlie...  You said that LBR was not a trader, that she had taken on another profession, by virtue of the fact that she charged for access to her chat service.  That is ridiculous on a variety of counts.  Most ridiculous is the assertion that by charging a fee for her services she somehow becomes less of a "trader".  What I am suggesting is that by charging a fee for her services she becomes *more* of a trader.  The only thing that would stop her from being a trader is doing what you suggest:  "freely exchanging information".

Let me be very clear:  By definition, traders do not give their labor except in exchange for material values.

The Omega Man