Re: DSL questions for users of 2 or more computers

>        I am curious if anyone is running several computers simultaneously
> off 1 DSL address.If so how is the speed and reliability? The DSL company
> obviously pushes addresses for each unit ,which I'm willing to do if it
> enhances  performance of the DSL service.

http://www.winroute.com/products.html

WinRoute Pro is the ultimate Internet Router - Firewall software making it
virtually effortless to set all of the computers in your network up to share
a single Internet connection! Connect through a dial-up line, DSL, ISDN or
Cable, leased line or DirecPC. It's that easy!