Re: DSL questions for users of 2 or more computers

Do you have experience with the recently released FutureSource/Bridge
ProNET, the Internet-delivered version of Professional 3.0?
http://pronet.futuresource.com/

Besides, how about CQGNet? Is it really worth the $395/mo Base fee plus
$60/mo Forex fee?