From: amileah [mailto:amileah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 11:23 AM
To: List, Omega
Subject: Re: SP5

This is the reply I received this morning from Omega Customer Service with
respect to service pack 5.
Amileah

>PROBLEM DESCRIPTION:   i see on your website that you would release service
pack 5 in April.
How can i obtain it?

>The release was delayed to resolve some issues. No date has been set for
the
actual release but should be soon.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact
us. Thank you for your continued support.
Sami A. Kutbi
Support Services Department
Omega Research, Inc.