From: Lawrence Price [mailto:lprice1023@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 8:47 AM
To: Omegalist
Subject: Re: SP5

Perhaps we are a bit disingenuous.  First we complain that Omega releases
software that is not fully debugged, then we complain that it is taking so
long
to solve the issues of Sp5.  I am very worried about the change in Omega's
direction and the continuing support for 2000i, but I have invested a lot of
time and money in learning to use this tool and am reluctant to give up on
the
software.
Lawrence Price