From: Chris Evans [mailto:evanscje@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 7:40 AM
To: Omega List; billmcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SP5

.. I had all kinds of problems and finally got it to work this way:

1) Load original Platinum Edition of TS2000

2) Load (from a CD only) the SP4C update  .

they will mail you the update on a CD for nothing  .. I tried to run SP4C
from a download and it never worked .. now (so far) I have no problems