Re: Analyzing TraderGirl [subject: the IRS]

  • To: <fritz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Analyzing TraderGirl [subject: the IRS]
  • From: "[ tradergirl ]" <tradergirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 16:55:44 -0700

Either way Fritz, I am not paying taxes.  I am smart, I am fast, and if they
want to try and get me, I can disappear in a flash, with money in multiple
places.  If we all decided to be so hip, and not face them in tax court, but
slip out of the system and become legendary traders in foreign exotic lands.

Club Fed is YOUR possible reality.  It is not mine.  If I get a summons or
something or have some indication they are after me, I am a ghost.  Do you
get it?  I am not someone bad because I evade taxes.  I am someone who
doesn't give a flying [YOU KNOW] about some system of telling me: You pay X
or you go to jail.

That is EXTORTION.

You get it?  But you will not knock it, because it is the reality you
accept.

Next time you fill out your tax forms, just realize, I am not doing what you
are doing.  Perhaps then you'll realize there is another way, the way to
being who you can ultimately become, without a 30% burden on your shoulders.

Take off the weights, and fly free Gary. . .

You can do marvels if you uncondition your responses to reality.