other mailing list recommendations

Are there other forums and/or mailing lists that members of
omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx would consider recommending to me?

The content of omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx concerning EL questions and answers,
discussions about trading systems, and general trading techniques and ideas
is wonderful.  I would be interested in other forums where such topics are
discussed.  I would also be interested in forums where data analysis ideas,
techniques and code are discussed as it relates to market data and trading
system development.

Any and all recommendations would be appreciated (i.e. public forums,
moderated forums, subscription/fee based forums, key exchange forums, etc.).
Thank you :-)

Regards, Matt