Re: Taxes (was: Where is the Futures Industry Headed?)

>"Thank you sir for renouncing?  How much are you worth? ...here is your tax
>bill for leaving.  Consider us taking half your net worth as our farewell
>present to you".

Yeah, I'm aware of the "departure tax". However, if you're
not planning to return, why wouldn't you simply tell them
exactly where they can stuff that bill? In fact, I believe
Ken Dart effectively did the same thing quite some time ago
and, to my knowledge, they have yet to collect a dime from
him.