DTN satellite questions and answers

Thanks to everybody who has sent me such helpful information.  FYI the
Pacificomm turbo card appears to now have the windows 2000 drivers, at least
according to their website. I just ordered it today, so we'll see what shows
up.

On another matter, I want to express my general appreciation for this list
and the immense contribution to the general knowledge base by those who
write in, on all the various topics.

Trading requires a wide range of skills, from computer knowledge to the more
subtle areas of personal discipline and emotional maturity.  Eventually all
traders learn this, but the market usually takes care of that in its own
time.

Amileah