Re: Help with trendline code

I got this to work. To draw a trendline you need a
start and an end point. In a chart that means date,
time and price for both begin and end point.
I don't see the use of this other than a good ezl
programming example... the lines most often than not
shoot straight up or down. Maybe it shows something in
a market with lower volatility, but who would want to
TRADE such markets?

Vars: Daylo(0), DayHi(0), dayhitime(0), dayhidate(0),
daylotime(0), daylodate(0);

If BarNumber = 1 or date<>date[1] then begin
   If barnumber > 1 then begin
      value1 = TL_New(daylodate, daylotime, Daylo,
dayhidate, dayhitime, DayHi);
      value2 = TL_SetExtRight(value1, true);
   end;
   Daylo = Low; dayHi = High;