Re: Analyzing TraderGirl

I have had many women traders who have worked for me over the years, and many
times they were better than the men.  I think that women have the potential to
be the best traders because I think that they are more likely to be disciplined
in their approach and more likely to follow decision rules.
Lawrence Price