Re: Analyzing TraderGirl

It's very simple TG, your simplistic ideologies and platitudes probably
sound just great when you're sitting around chatting and sipping tea (or
whatever) with your Sorority Sisters.  But once you've been out knocking
around in the "real world" for a while, you'll learn very quickly about the
foolish content of your comments.  It's already very obvious to others who
have the benefit of more experience.  If you attempt to apply your ideas
out in reality, you will most likely receive a very swift invitation to
Club-Fed that you simply won't be able to refuse.

This Forum is a repository of incredible expertise and information --
probably the best on the Internet.  Some of your comments have bordered on
making a mockery of that resource.

Many people here don't speak "publicly" and others rarely speak at
all.  Since you came in here with the persona of a female and acting like a
court-jester, you were amusing and tolerated and I'm sure you've received a
lot of private mail (especially after that picture of Bernie! :) --  But,
if you had been perceived as an "real" trader or had a male persona, you
would have been ripped to shreds many messages ago.  If you don't believe
me, check the archives.

If you really want to achieve star-status quickly, Post some of your best
trading signals-- while there's still time for people to take advantage of
them in the Markets!  This comment will ruffle many feathers and I can
smell the keyboards smoking already. (again, check the archives) --  If you
truly have any expertise in trading, this would shoot your star higher than
Madonna's and far quicker than anything else that you could possibly imagine.

I'm betting, along with many others, that you can't-- so prove me wrong!

I hope you don't take the criticisms personal and I do wish you the best,
but why not contribute something that will at least be perceived as useful?

Best of luck to you -- IMO, you're gonna need it if and when you venture
out into the real-world!