2000i Pyramiding settings

 First of all I want to say thanks to all who answered my last question
especially Gary Fritz who sent out some code for me.  Worked great.

I am new to TradeStation.  As I learn the program and deal with all the
bugs(windows 2K), how Tradestation performs certain tasks is not well
explained in the help files.  I would greatly appreciate it if someone could
explain what tradestation is doing for different signal entries only and for
same and different.  I tried these options on several different signals and
my definition did not hold up.  So....

 Thanks.
 John Hall