Re: http://www.de.credit-suisse.ch/views/index.html

Hi Tradergirl:

Your posts are very interesting to read.

But I would hesitate to follow your advice.  And I would rather most
members on the list would do the same as I.

Isn't it better to spend time trying to make more money (e.g., by
imnproving on one's trading technique/discipline etc) sfrom the markets
than trying to be illegal?

Regards,

Wong