Re:TS4/Win2000 secutiry block missing

I had the same thing occur when I installed TS 4 in Win 2000. I could
not get thru step 4. One Omega techie could not get me thru step 4
either. Next day I called again and got another who did get me thru step
4. Here is how he did it.

Instead of using this whole command line,
CD\OMEGA\PROG\DRIVERS\NT\SSIREGI install, he broke it down piece by
piece. Let see if I can remember exactly . First CD\OMEGA\ enter; then
PROG\ (maybe CD\PROG\) enter; then DRIVERS\ (maybe CD\DRIVERS\) enter ;
then NT\SSIREGI install(maybe CD\NT\SSIREGI install). I think you will
be able to tell if you need the CD\ each time.