Re: http://www.de.credit-suisse.ch/views/index.html

tradergirl, tradergirl, tradergirl..... please get a clue.

You claim to know all about offshore banking and then send us to a site
where they say....

<<<<<<<<<
We are sorry...
 ...but the services and securities otherwise offered in these Web
Sites are for legal reasons not being offered in the United States,
to US residents or US persons as defined under US securities law.
The same is true for residents of the UK and Japan. We apologise for
the inconvenience and thank you for your interest in our company.

You claim to be a computer expert but you use a Microsoft program for
your email client (a true linux freak would burn in hell first) and
don't seem to be able to set your computer clock correctly.

You claim to be the world's greatest trader and then ask newbie
questions about simple TS operations and lame commercial systems.

You claim to have $400K in your trading account but you have a problem
with putting up a $25K t-bill as a deposit on a globex terminal.

To paraphrase Mike Meyers on Saturday Night Live....
"Sob, I'm all verklempt. Tonight's topic: tradergirl is neither a trader
nor a girl. Talk among yourselves." :-)

--
  Dennis