Re: Ticks rec'd are wrong (was Ticks DBC isn't sending)

Have no clue why but if it happens to me I would unplug the data box. After
re plugging the data box back in the date should have corrected itself. One
tip I learned if you have a whole steam of bad ticks in what ever intraday
your keeping. The best thing to do is find out what the correct price was
and then insert that price from the first point the ticks are bad. It will
correct itself up to a certain time then you have to repeat the procedure
again at different time intervals until its fixed. This works better than
deleting so many ticks plus it easier. Having BMI is like having a junker
car you learn different little fixes all the time to keep it running,
chewing gum, coat hangers, cans of oil etc, etc

Robert