Re: lame broker alert - the final chapter

I have a software from Credit Suisse, enables me to wire money from my
account directly using
a digital signature key.  I can also do currency-switching, and other things
to manage my account.
I wire money from it sometimes back to the USA.

Brokers like this are pathetic.  I once lived in another state, and had this
massive check waiting
for me in another state.  He said he would SEND me the check, not wire it.
I told him, no, I will
come pick it up.  I fly out and get there in four hours.  When I get to my
broker, guess what he
tells me?

"It was accidently sent out in the mail"

If it was a computer I requested this from, it would have been wired.  The
benefits of SWISS
banking.  Everything is automated and clean, and if you ever need to go
voice with them,
even if you want to close your account, it is IMMEDIATE response.