Re: Ticks rec'd are wrong (was Ticks DBC isn't sending)

In a message dated 05/21/2000 1:11:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
RonAug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< DBC has been well-known to be a junk data feed for several years. >>
I had a wrong date again on my intraday BMI cable data.  The date was
10/26/2000 again.  This time I decided to delete all the ticks to see if that
corrected the problem.  It did but I counted the ticks as I deleted them.
Idiscovered that for every 100 ticks of data, I was deleting about 15-20
ticks less than that.  The data counts appear to be inflated by 15-20% unless
there is some explanation for it.  Anyone know why this would occur?
Lynn