TS 2000 FOR SALE

Hi,
I bought a putter yesterday on Ebay. My first time to buy anything there or
on an auction basis.  I collect putters and it started because I couldn't
putt now it's for enjoyment . The putter or putters I bought were cash-in
made by Splading Golf Co. Anyways while there I fooled around some and
found TS2000 was for sale, new books, password the works. The asking price
was $312 after having several bids. Thought I'd just pass this on to you.
Even if you didn't want it you get an idea of what the world thinks TS2000
is worth. I sent this privately to a member on the list then decided why
not share it with the list. A weird thing right beside TS2000 is TS4 bid at
a higher price.

Robert