ummmm... sorry

I just assumed that Brian got me kicked off.  I never ever asked to have him
removed, but he asked to have me removed in the last couple of messages,
then suddenly, my messages bounced back from @eskimo.com telling me I am no
longer a member.. and I just assumed that Brian succeeded somehow.

I mean, I am not even mad at Brian, I don't really care, I mean, you know,
when someone is like that, it sort of puts you in a whole different league,
and its not even something that affects you, even if his insults here
derogatory and crude.  It was like, hmmm.. okay if that is how he is, that
is how he is.

Okay anyways, I have a question, is anyone using TC2000 or trading stocks
long-term?  I am thinking about using TC2000 I think it is called
specifically for my long portfolio, and using TS4 for my futures trading.
Its a cheapie program, like free, plus like $39 a month, or $19.  I'd like
to know the data specifications of the application as well (ASCII, or
proprietary).

Thanks,

TraderGirl