Re: TraderGirl kicked off OmegaList

  • To: "[ tradergirl ]" <tradergirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TraderGirl kicked off OmegaList
  • From: "Brian/Louise Garnant" <babakid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 17:15:42 -0700

I was thinking on the way to work this morning that tradergirl, if the story
is straight, is one outstanding person. There are very few individuals that
I know of that would have stood up under the abuse that was thrown at her
and could respond so obviously without anger and/or malice. I do not think
that I would have been able to withstand that abuse with so much poise.
Actually, I know that I would not. At least in that short a time span.

What courage. Thank you.

And now I find that there has been total censure of the wronged?

Peace, brothers and sisters. And may our Real Beloved fill our cup with wine
so that we sing in the streets and in the high places of His Precious Love.

Brian Garnant (another Brian)
babakid@xxxxxxxxxxx